Ir para conteúdo

Information to start

Postagens Recomendadas

Hi everybody!!!

I am a new member of the forum

I am an Italian Flyangler arrived for business here in São Paulo one month ago

I wondering to start my network here in the area of São Paulo... Do anybody could suggest me a club ??

Unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese yet ... But I am studying!!!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Moderador

Welcome, Longa69... to our forum and to our country. Hope you have a nice month over here.

My name is Marcelo Jost and I am one of the moderators of the forum.... people mostly call me Jost.

Welp... regarding your information request, I think we don't have very good news for you. Fly fishing is not a very known sport here in Brazil and we are not yet a very big community. The result is that we do not have fishing clubs, so to speak. You may well consider the Mosqueiros do Rio a fly fishing "club" of some sort.

On the other hand, there are numerous fly fishers in the São Paulo State, several of them affiliated to the MDR, so you may have some information on locations and contacts directly from the guys here in the forum.

Also considering the language barrier, for not everybody understands or speak English here, I might suggest you contact Mr. Gerson Kavamoto through private message here in the MDR for he, besides being an international cast master and international guide, also lives in São Paulo. Perhaps he could bridge you quickly so you could enjoy fishing around without wasting much of your short time.

Well... I hope this info provides you a good start.

Again, welcome to our country and "club".

Hope hearing from you soon. If you have further questions, just beep.

Warm regards :)

Link para o comentário

• Moderador

:):):)

Hi Longa 69, benvenuto !

In São Paulo you can search for Betinho in his Fly Shop named Betinho Fishing & Adventures.
This has been a meeting place for flyfishermen for over 20 years and I´m sure you will be welcome there.
That is the adress :
Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 152
Bairro : Pinheiros (Vila Madalena)
São Paulo-SP
Phones : (011) 3819-8424
You can speak direct with Betinho or Mr. Sidnei

Saluti, grande abraccio !
Odimir

Editado por Odimir
Link para o comentário

• Moderador

Hi Longa, welcome to the forum. Here is certainly a nice place to get in contact with the Brazilian fly-fishing people and culture. But we would all be pleased if you could tell about Italian waters and your tying and fishing techniques.

Kind regards.

Link para o comentário

• Mosqueiro

Hi Longa69! Welcome to Brazil!

I am French, living in Sao Paulo for the past 6 years.

All I know from Fly Fishing in Brazil I learnt it form this forum, it is excellent. it s full of valuable informations and people willing to share their passion.

As you are in Sao Paulo, as Sr Odimir mentioned, a good place to go is Betinho's shop, I live a few block from him and when I go visit, their is always people there to talk about fishing.

Feel free to send me a private message, if you want to make a stop there.

Cheers

Christophe

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se registrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça seu login agora mesmo para postar com sua conta

Visitante
Responder a este tópico...

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emoji são permitidos.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Criar Novo...

Informação importante

Ao usar este site, você concorda com nossos {termos}.